City Lips positions itself as an award-winning lip plumping option that leaves you with fuller lips in just one month’s time. There are a lot of these so-called lip plumpers, some are good, some are bad, and some are flat-out dangerous. So how well does this one really work?
What is City Lips?
City Lips is a great innovative plumping and beauty care lip gloss. This amazing beauty product’s ingredients provide both immediate and long term solutions to lip beauty without costly surgical procedures.
City Lips Popularity
Fuller lips have been in demand for several years now, and the rise of their popularity can be attributed to actresses like Angelina Jolie, and an assortment of supermodels.
In order to try to attain luscious puckers if you weren’t lucky enough to be born with them, many women have undergone Botox treatments, collagen injections, and more to plump them up artificially. There are also lip plumpers that cause an intentional allergic reaction to make the lips swell temporarily. Beauty is a pain, so they say.
How Can This Product Help My Lips?
City Lips plumping lip gloss offers immediate deep hydrations for instant lip plumping. It also helps to restore your lips by smoothing out wrinkles and lip lines. When your lips are dry and untreated wrinkles and lines are more visible and prominent. Keeping them hydrated with City Lips helps restore you lip health, keeping them smooth and plush.
I Have A Lot of Beauty Product Allergies – What Are City Lip Ingredients?
It is very important with any beauty product to know what all the ingredients are. It is recommended as with any new skin care product to always test it on a small area of the skin first and allow 24 hours to see if you have any reactions to it. The ingredients in the City Lip Plumping Lip Gloss are as follows:
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
- VP/Hexadecene Copolymer
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- PPG-51/SMDI Copolymer
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
- Microcrystalline wax
- Octyldodecyl PCA
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Benzyl Nicotinate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Simmondsia Chinensis
- (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Sucrose Distearate
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Ceramide 2
- Peg -10 Phytosterol
- Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids
- Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Saccharin
- Crithmum Maritimum Extract
- Magnesium Aspartate
- Potassium Aspartate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate
These are the main ingredients in City Lips, however, they also may contain:
- ,Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxide
- Synthetic Wax
- Red 7 Lake
- Stearyl Triethoxysilane
- Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate
- Blue 1 Lake
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 6 Lake
- Red 40 Lake
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Tin Oxide
- Red 27 Lake
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Copper Powder
- Ferric Ferrocyanide
- Benzoic Acid
- Bismuth Oxychloride
- And may contain Carmine as a color additive.
This may seem like there are many ingredients in the City Lip product, however, keep in mind that not all ingredients are in every City Lip product. The City Lip products are also formulated without:
- Mineral Oil
Benefits of City Lips
The City Lips product line is a great solution for thin lips, dry lips and wrinkled lips. Unfortunately as we age we experience collagen breakdown which directly attributes to dry, wrinkled, thin lips. This product can be used on every skin type such as:
There is absolutely no animal testing involved with these products. They are manufactured in the USA.
City Lips comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This means you can try the product for 60 days and if you are unhappy with it for any reason you can return the product for a full refund minus shipping fees.
How Do I Use City Lips?
City Lips is very easy to use. Make sure your lips are clean and dry before applying. Apply a generous amount to your lips and then wait approximately two to three minutes before applying lip color. To improve your overall lip condition you should use this product on a regular basis.
What Colors Are Available in the City Lips Line?
The most popular color is the ultra high-shine clear, however, it is available in several shades. These shades are:
- Orchid – A cool-toned lavender with pink and blue glitter
- Sangria – A deep cool-toned berry with pink and purple glitter
- Holly – A bright warm-toned red with a gold sheen
- Petal Pink – An opaque cool-toned classic pink
- Mulberry – An opaque cool-toned deep berry
- Tinsel Town – A sheer Cool-toned pink with Silver Glitter
- Los Angelips – A sheer cool-toned pink with gold sheen
- Tokyo Kiss – A sheer cool-toned nude with gold sheen
- Nude York – A sheer warm-toned nude with gold glitter
- Sun Diego – A bright warm tone pink with golden sheen
- Plum Springs – A deep cool-toned bronzer with a subtle metallic sheen
- Nude – An opaque warm-toned classic nude
- Pink Nude – An opaque cool-toned pink nude
- Watermelon – An opaque warm-toned bright pink
- Spice – An opaque warm-toned deep taupe
- Dusty Rose – An opaque cool-toned deep mauve
- Crimson – An opaque cool-toned deep rose
- Red Velvet – An opaque cool-toned deep red
As you can see, there are many colors to choose from.
How Much Does City Lips Cost?
If you decide to purchase your City Lips product from the City Beauty Website the regular price per, City Lips product is $35. However quite often some of the colors are on sale and can be purchased for $26.25. It is best to check the website frequently to see if your preferred shades are on sale. City Lips products are also available at most Showcase stores, Shoppers Drug Mart and some Walmart locations. Prices will vary depending on where you choose to purchase your City Lips products. If you want to check out some alternatives before you make your purchase there are plenty to take a look at.
The City Lips Product line has received a 5 out of 5 star rating by City Lips customers. Many of the customer reviews state that the City Lips products really help with cracked lipŝ, have softened lines around the lips, and the product is very long-lasting. One customer stated she was even asked if she had her lips done! Many customers have tried other lip plumpers and this one by far is the best one yet.
We recommend trying the City Lips line as these are said to be the best non-surgical way to improve lip health. If you are happy with the City Lips regular line of plumping lip glosses, you might want to try the City Lips Matte collection. These are also available for $35 each and are available in 10 colors. The colors are:
- Plum – A cool-toned deep berry
- Ballet Pink – a warm-toned light pink
- Blush Rose – A neutral rosy nude
- Pink Taupe – A cool-toned soft mauve
- Rosy Mauve – A cool-toned dusty blush
- Peachy Keen – A warm-toned blush coral
- Rosewood – A warm-toned rich pink
- Mocha – A cool-toned, rich taupe
- Scarlet – A warm-toned ruby red
- Garnet – A cool-toned dark wine
If you have tried City Lips share your experience with us.