Keen Psychic Readings basically works as a marketplace for freelancing psychics to offer you their advice and guidance.
The world we live in is full of mystery, and many people report being effected by unseen forces. It doesn’t take a big leap to think that there are things out there that are effecting our lives, but we can’t see them. Gravity has a strong effect on our everyday lives, but we can’t see it. Radio waves allow us to do all sorts of things, and we can’t see them. Even magnets have very powerful abilities and we can’t see the forces at work. So why do people have such a hard time thinking that there may be things that others can see that not everyone can?
Keen Psychic Readings says that they are the home of those that can give psychic readings, as well as astrology and tarot readings. They also feature those that specialize in giving love advice, and also provide free horoscopes. Most, if not all of these services have been under a lot of criticism for being quackery or just for novelty purposes. But settling the debate on whether or not this stuff works is beyond the scope of this page. We’re just trying to evaluate whether or not this is a good service that provides quality to the people that use the site.
The hype is that there isn’t really a lot stopping someone from getting signed up as a psychic and offering their advice to people. Bad reviews should send most amateurs packing, and only the good psychics should remain.
Each psychic gets to choose their own rate at Keen Psychic Readings, and this is always displayed for you so you can use it to make your decision right from the start.
What They Provide
This is basically a marketplace for psychic readers. Rather than try to find them on your own with a Google search, they feature them all in one directory and let you narrow down by what it is your looking for. You can then explore your different options and with a quick glance get a good idea on what sort of experience others have had.
Some of the psychics on Keen Psychic Readings have tens of thousands of reviews, and still manage to get high ratings. That is statistically speaking, hard to do. That means that they are able to get it right a lot. If there were only a few glowing reviews, you could be suspicious that they just had their friends and family leave positive feedback, but when there are thousands, or ten thousand, that would be pretty hard to fake.
The service that Keen provides is a good one, and they even give you tips on how to get the most out of your reading. Their site is has been around long enough for them to figure out what information you need to know about a psychic, and what info you don’t so you can make a very informed decision on who to go with in a very short period of time.
Can This Change Your Mind on Psychics?
Many people think that psychic readings are hogwash, and that the only people they help are those that are desperate enough to fall for the tricks used by “psychics” to make you believe that they are giving your advice based on what they see. But with so many of these psychics getting 5 star feedback from so many different transactions, it would mean they’re either really good at tricking people, or they really do give good advice. That’s left for you to decide.
Final Keen Psychic Readings Review
If you find some really good readers, Keen Psychic Readings can be very accurate. Regardless of where you get your life advice, it’s always nice to get guidance on where you’re going in life, and make sense out of what is happening to you right now. Either you’ll agree or disagree with what they’re saying, but either way you’ll figure out more about yourself, and be able to frame occurrences in your life in a better way. Many times they will be able to provide insight to you simply because they are an objective person, and don’t have biases towards you by being your friend or a family member.
You shouldn’t have to pay a ton in order to get a reading, and they shouldn’t try to keep you on the line with stalling tactics either. You want a reader that will get to the good stuff within that first minute so that you can decide if you want to continue on and get even more great information. The best way to use this service is to develop your own list of preferred readers that are in your price range and that have lots of positive reviews.
20 Customer Reviews on “Are Keen Psychic Readings Really Accurate?”
Me and my husband was going through a divorce after 7 years of marriage I see that coming for a while we just was not the same with each other I contacted Dr Tunde he cast of a powerful marriage blessing that reunited me back together with my husband and also made our marriage stronger than ever it’s like we’re newlyweds all over again my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees begging me to take him back thank you so much from the bottom of my heart love you Dr Tunde you can also contact Dr Tunde on via email babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail. com or WhatsApp mobile number +2348143581382
I’ve been to several psychics over the years on “Keen”… And I know for a fact, they work from their homes. I would also like to add, I’ve been told those who get a reading stay in for less than a few minutes… There’s no way in the world, a psychic reading cand be done in a few minutes. I have, on occasion asked the psychic to lower their rate so that I may get a thorough reading. Many of them have lowered their rate to accommodate the customer. I’m also psychic, however it’s a known fact, many psychics are unable to read themselves. Their are legit psycics and they’re fakes…. And lastly, those who complain about psychic’s charging. Each time a reading is done, the person being read, leaves behind their energy/vibe. Which at some point needs to be cleansed. Herbs and other clearing agents cost “Money”… And there are those who work with Ancestors, Spirit guides etc. Offering are oftentimes given for their assistance. That cost money…. Not mention the time put into helping another han being. The only issue I have with some psychics is the ridiculous amounts of money charged for a reading. In keen, 60% is deducted from the per minute charge. So if a psychic is charging, $3.99 per minute, what is left over? They’re are many authentic/gifted psychics.
Ꮃhat’s up colleagues,its wonderful post ϲoncerning tutoringand c᧐mpletely defined, қeep іt up аll
Keen is a very good psychic network….I wouldn’t hesitate to use them!!!
I used to be addicted to Keen, SoulPsychics, got taken advantage of and my family even had to have an intervention because I blew thru over $20,000 after the death of my best friend feeling guilty for not being there for her when she needed me most.
Now I go to one reader, Katherine Karuna at Intuitivetea,com and not only does she help guide me, she helps me trust my own feelings and I no longer feel I’m talking to Madame Cleo liars but an actual wellbeing teacher and friend.
Keen doesn’t care about us.
Hey there RLG. What do you do for a living? Do you do it for free? 😉
I have used Keen off and on for years. There are good ones, okay ones and those that just are terrible. I really read the reviews. If they are not fact based stating predictions happened and just a bunch of crazy lady feel good reviews i stay away. some bad reviews mean they are probably honest too.
Here are a few i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND:
1. KARMA WARRIOR: I am mentioning this guy because someone else did. He has been flat out wrong all 3 times I used him. I mean flat out wrong, lol. I still laugh at how backwards one of his readings was- he has a tendency to be negative and sour. The guy he said I treated badly and I would regret leaving was the reverse and i told him that he was picking up things wrong but he insisted. that guy STILL occasionally tries to stay in touch and it has been like 7 years and i still am amazed. so yeah no. Another time he said that a guy was not that interested but KW was wrong again! The guy definitely was so again not only is he wrong- but geez he is a woman hater!
2. FAERY LADY: tells desperate people fairy tales seriously a scammer.
3. MARY KING: wrong, wrong, wrong total scammer
4. JOURNEY BY SPIRIT: hit or miss but nice lady
5. HAWKSPIRIT: very bitter, flat out wrong and kinda aggressive and crazy. she threatens spells and tries to scam people with spell work so watch out.
6. SISTER MARY44: story will constantly change- not accurate at all. nothing has been right.
7. THE MAN WHISPERER: full of BS and lies. can be really rude
8.LINDA LARSEN: can be accurate but will avoid answering questions directly to run up the time- she is BAD about that. also pulls emotional rollercoaster games to keep you spending. WATCH OUT!
there are more but these are some I have kept notes on over the years because i treasure fining a good solid reader…
1. SweetRosee: can be frustrated with language barrier at times but she is a good reader over all. not trying to lie or pull anything.
2. Mystical Eve: frequently correct but does not do timing and can be a bit too optimistic but overall very good.
3. Dragonfly Dancer: overall pretty accurate but can get easily confused and sidetracked but still a good reader.
4. Celestial Tarot: Good Reader and very accurate. Can be very direct and will be truthful so be prepared. sends minutes which is cool.
5. Windser: really great for short term readings but she is never on and is short tempered. rude. but i trust her results!
6. BabalonsBritches: accurate but does not get the deeper emotional aspects. she is a good reader though.
7. Keith Mitchell: may not get all aspects but a good spot reading is definitely usually reliable. long term situations are not his thing and does not do timing. i use him for certain things.
****Hope this helps!!
I’ve been calling Keen for over 10 years. It’s evolved a lot. Most of the psychics aren’t really psychics. If you ever notice a lot of them are online for 10-12 hours a day at minimum. These people have no lives except Keen!! I admit I was a horrible psychic shopper in the past, but I have found two top readers that I stay with now who have proven to be accurate, practical and helpful. The first is a woman who is not on Keen. Her name is Madame Pamita and she is out of Los Angeles. Her site is called ParlourofWonders.com She has a shop and sells all kinds of items. She is a very experienced reader of the tarot, super professional, and a published author to boot. Like talking Barnes & Noble. The second reader I really enjoy is Emily West. I saw her mentioned here and I agree that she is very talented compared to many readers on Keen. You can rarely get her on Keen. Like ever. We’ve talked about it after readings and she’s told me that she hates being associated with Keen because of how bad most of the readers are. She doesn’t want to work that platform. She uses cards too. Both of them do Skype readings and that’s what I suggest because you can see them, see the cards and it’s 100% more insightful. Emily’s predictions for situations with my live in boyfriend have continuously been spot on. Pamita was a little off at times, but still an excellent reader and picked up on past and present splendidly. Pamita also can tune into Past Lives and your Akashic Records. Overall, these are my two fave readers. Emily is better with final outcomes and Love life. Pamita is great with Intuitive advice, career and life path and making you think. Emily’s site is PsychicEmily.com and she charges a lot less than her Keen rate. I’ve been so screwed over in every way in the past so I get it. To all the psychic shoppers…find 1 or 2 trusted readers. Wait for predictions to happen then STOP calling psychics. You will go broke if you don’t. Psychic addiction is a real thing!!
I have had bad experiences with Keen.
First, I do read feedback very carefully — while most have mostly positive feedback, customers also know that if they are critical, they will be blackballed on Keen. Positive feedback also results in free minutes. I try to be discerning such that i don’t splurge on expensive readers and also to make sure i select those who are good.
Most, if not all, are mainly concerned with keeping on the phone for as long as possible to milk the opportunity for free money rather than perform the service with customers best interests at heart, with best quality in the best time, resulting in more call backs, customer loyalty/satisfaction, professional integrity. You almost feel them watching the block, calculating their take.
Readers tend to fall into a few categories. They are very good. Get excellent feedback. Feedback goes to their heads. They jack up the prices and reduce the quality of readings
Motormouths who makes one statement and then rephrase it in 10 different ways to eat up all the time. Customers are too polite to cut them off while they blah blah blah, using all the time saying nothing.
know it alls who think they are Dr. Laura or Judge Joe Brown and try to dictate your life, make common sense suggestions/directives that do not apply specifically to your life, and if followed, would wreak havoc. if they tell you you will get a job offer in two weeks, they remind you not to quit your job until you get it…Duh…NO one wants to be lectured by a stranger.
The Secret folks who charge you per minute to promote their view of magical thinking, based upon the Secret, which you can read online for free — and then try to pass that off on a reading.
The slow talkers/ typists. Ask yes/no question. (Five minute pause) A. “I get a yes.’ Can you elaborate? (Another five minute pause) “I still get a yes.”
Those who try…and are sincere, honest….generally get it right as they actually care, are paying attention to you, and doing their best to provide honest readings.
The outright frauds.
No — because they compare notes and know who you are before you call and what predictions you have received.
I have personally read with each of these readers a minimum of three times and they are my top go to psychics:
(1) Karma Warrior – he is on Keen and boy is he a goodie! He is CHEAP and he is damn good. He will read the shiznit out of the person in question. He is a tarot reader, but OMG he is so knowledgeable and he will take off running with the person in question and leave you with your mouth open. Very highly recommended especially when you are on limited funds. Still waiting on predictions to occur, but can pinpoint feelings at present and current thought patterns.
(2) “LP” Lady Persephone – my girl, blunt, candid and straight to the point, not for the faint hearted. Check her out at her private website. She is rarely on Keen. She is a mature woman out of California with great hours and can get in you same day often. Approx $3/min with an early bird rate (see website for details). Still waiting on main predictions to occur, again great at pin pointing the guy’s demeanor and ‘who he is’ and ‘how he is going to act’, she does have a way of wandering off and talking about herself sometimes and you just gotta say hey LP and bring her back and she will. She curses a lot too which I find funny, but some may be put off by that.
(3) Shelly’s Tarot – this woman is dirt cheap and has her own site you can find online. She seriously needs to raise her fees. She only does tarot. She will do a full Celtic cross spread for under 10 bucks with full details and she is good on details. I like Karma Warrior better, but for those that have like no money at all, try this one.
(4) Kristin Dawn – this lady is wonderful and you can find her at her private website called the healing woods where she offers not only readings, but Reiki energy healing and a list of other services. She offers tarot readings via Skype. She only offers hours and they are $175 which is steep, but sooo worth it! If you are looking to splurge on a reading for love, money, life path, etc. she is worth it. She reads the Thoth deck and she will connect with you on Skype if you prefer or she will do a regular phone reading. She also does in depth email readings (1 question) for $50. You ask 1 question and she does a 9 card spread and sends you the spread layout and writes an indepth response. She is super intelligent and helpful and really helps you understand what the cards mean and how they relate to you and she helps empower you.
(5) Emily L West – Emily West is my fave reader online today. She has her own private site she reads on and she is also on Keen, but just a hint of advice she charges a lot less on her private site. I have read with her privately where she does Skype readings so you can interact 1 on 1 or you can do straight phone. She is super personable and candid. I have read with her longer than anyone on this list and some of her predictions have panned out. She does not sugar coat the reading nor give you false hopes. Be ready for the truth if you choose the read with her. No sugar with this one.
Hope this helps someone choose a talented advisor!
If several psychics give you very similar readings, could this reinforce the truth in those readings?
I’ve had 3 Skype readings w/ Emily L West and she has proven to be super accurate and helpful with my screwed up love life while most other psychics couldn’t tell me much of anything. She is right on top of the people in question and reads the story like a movie. She’s my go-to reader. I also like Lady Persephone and Kristin Dawn, the Reiki Master. And Heather G Meehan is a medium that I heard was good that I want to try.
I heard so much hype about Emily so I decided to give her a try. Unfortunately, she was completely off.
My absolute favorite readers on keen goes as follows
These readers are really, really, good and the love and relationship aspect of readings that I am usually in search of. It’s no coincidence that my favorite readers are women, I have had horrible experiences with male readers. I am not being sexist, it’s just my experience. They tend to be very critical and condescending from my personal experience.
Keen is filled with scam artists. I have spent thousands of dollars on Keen over the years. I am including a list of psychic readers who I found to be full of crap. I have kept notes over the years which helps me come to this conclusion.
Here are a few psychics whose predcictions never came to pass:
Persian Psychic Medium – horrible! she keeps you on the phone telling you fluffy, rosey things that are never going to happen, she charges $25/min. Do not call her.
Steven Craig – Keen’s #1 psychic – OMG, generic, nothing that he told me was right on. He does the dishes while he talks to you which is unprofessional, not suggested.
Victoria Sands – this woman is drunk every time I call her. she slurs her speech and says ridiuclous things.
Lady Celest – very sweet, soft spoken, but nothing that she told me came to pass so not suggested.
Master Psychic Matthew – OMG, this guy is horrible. He will email you and tell you that “he has something urgent to tell you and you must call now!” Scammer – do not call.
Eli Casey – He is ranked so high on Keen, but I found nothing great about him. He did not give me any details and he was not correct on anything. Not suggested.
Deborahmills – this lady says she is a recovering alcoholic, but she always slurs her speech and sounds drunk so who knows. nothing she said was right on and did not happen. Not suggested.
The above are a few off the top of my head.
Now here are a list of psychics who I DO suggest due to accuracy.
Emily West – I started reading with her in 2008 and every single prediction happened! She is funny and personable in her readings and provides tons of specifics that actually make sense. I highly suggest contacting her. She does not read on Keen often, but I was able to find her on her own site http://www.psychicemily.com
She’s pricey, but so worth it!
Carmen Miro – She was also an awesome reader. I felt like she really connected and most of what she predicted came to pass.
Divine Inspirations – Sylvia is a nice lady and she provided details into several things that were right on. She is not as good as Emily West and Carmen Miro, but she is still a very decent reader.
There is so much more, but thinking about all of it makes sick. This is my list for now. Feel free to add to this list if you like
I have been a Keen customer for many years. I have tried do many readers. I am down to a small handful that I read with due to their accuracy. My favorite is Emily West. She has a unique reading style and she is completely transparent. She gives details unlike many readers. Her pee minute rate is higher than most, but I am okay paying it because I know her predictions will be right on point. I hope this helps anyone seeking a worthy, reliable Keen psychic.
I would never use a psychic for anything. They may be real, but I think the majority of them prey on people who are hurt and in mourning. I don’t think that most of them are genuine and really care about the person they are doing a reading on, but in fact the green that they are carrying in their wallet. I think if God wanted to let you know something from your loved one, then he will do it in a very special way without charging you money.
I believe in psychic readings and I believe there are forces out there that are greater than us and our understanding. I think some people are able to tap into these forces and help us understand our purpose in life better. Psychics like everything else in life there are fakes and there are the real ones. I’ve experienced the legit psychics and I’ve benefitted in so many aspects of my life. Psychic reading is real people.