If you’ve got wrinkles, you’re not alone, and LifeCell Skin Cream wants to help. There are so many products to choose from in this category, and each one promises basically the same thing: less fine lines and wrinkles, a virtual turning back of the clock.
Six In One
How would you like 6 skincare products developed into one? LifeCell All in One Anti-Aging Treatment Skin Cream is just that. Enjoy the convenience and cost savings of using one product instead of 6 separate ones.
This new revolutionary breakthrough in developing one skin cream that can do the work of 6 is an amazing product. One 2.54 ounce tube provides 60 days of applications, for both morning and evening applications. Very little of the product is required to attain optimum results, just a dime-sized amount per application is needed.
Skincare has taken a new direction with South Beach’s new LifeCell product. This cream features an anti-aging agent that makes wrinkles and lines virtually disappear. Enjoy younger, fresher, hydrated skin with this skincare product. We need anti-aging cream to help reduce the appearance of collagen deprived skin to keep it looking youthful. Four essential anti-aging ingredients used in this cream are:
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid
The formulation of this product delivers anti-aging results that can be seen immediately. This is done through micro fillers and light-reflecting microtechnology. Discolorations of the skin are also mitigated with this cream. LifeCell is an all-natural approach to youthful looking skin. Keep in mind that there is advancing technology when it cones to dealing with wrinkles and ageing where research is being done into steam cells and skin.
Features of LifeCell
This product is paraben and fragrance free. It is hypoallergenic and has been dermatologist tested to be used on all skin types. LifeCell is for both Men and Women. LifeCell Anti-Aging treatment cream is an antioxidant, moisturizer, firming cream, under-eye treatment, wrinkle cream and a dark spot minimizer. Through regular use of Lifecell you can eliminate the need for cosmetic procedures or injections.
What are the Main Ingredients in LifeCell Anti-Aging Treatment Cream?
The main ingredients in LifeCell Anti-Aging Treatment Cream are:
- Dermaxyl – helps combat signs of aging and diminishes wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid – moisturizes the skin
- DMAE – Deanol – dual action of moisturizing the skin and smooths out lines and wrinkles
- Ubiquinone – Super Antioxidant – helps increase collagen production
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – Vitamin C – promotes collagen synthesis
- Retinol – Vitamin A – major wrinkle fighting ingredient
What is the Shelf Life of LifeCell Cream?
Unopened the cream has a two-year shelf life. Once opened and the seal has been broken, if kept in a dry, dark, cool place the cream can last up to 1 year.
How Do I Apply the LifeCell Product?
This product is very easy to use. Simply clean your skin thoroughly and pat dry, using a small dime-sized amount, apply gently to the targeted areas of the face, eyes, forehead, neck and chin. Lightly spread the product over the skin by using dabbing motions. For best results, you should use this product twice a day, morning and evening.
How Much Does LifeCell Cost?
The cost of LifeCell All in One Cream is $189 and includes free shipping from the LifeCell website. LifeCell also offers a try before you buy offer by simply paying a $4.25 shipping and handling fee for a 30-day trial. However, this promotion is for new customers only.
- The shipping and handling charge is non-refundable, however, if you are not happy with your results you can send back the trial size within 30 days and the company will cancel your account.
- If you are happy with the product and decide to keep it, you will be billed the $189. The 30 days try before you buy period is also part of the company’s 120-day money-back guarantee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the product you can return it prior to 120 days and obtain a full refund. The 30-day trial also includes the replenishment enrollment service.
- This means you will automatically receive a new 2 month supply every 60 days for your convenience. After the 30 day trial, the additional 2-month supplies will be reduced from $189. To $149.
- Should you wish to cancel subsequent automatic orders simply call 1-866-977-1412 or email at email@example.com. Recurring orders fall under a 15 day money-back guarantee. The product must be returned within 15 days unopened. All monetary transactions on the LifeCell website are in USD.
What Can LifeCell Do For You?
Here is the full list of what they say it improves, from their main website:
- Dramatically improves the appearance of photo-damaged skin
- Protects skin from future signs of aging
- Revitalizing your skin
- Eliminating the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improving skin’s firmness and elasticity
- Removes the appearance of unsightly “crow’s feet”
- Dramatically makes your lips look plumped up and provocatively pouty
- Diminishes and bleaches the appearance of age-spots
They don’t go into great detail about how or why their product actually does this.
LifeCell Available on Amazon
This product is also available on Amazon for the same price as the website sells it for at $189. Amazon also offers a 2 pack deal for $329.99 .
According to Amazon customer reviews it has received an overall review of 3.8 out of 5 stars. 56% of customers rated this product as a 5 out of 5 stars.
There are mixed reviews on this product. Many skincare products on the market do not work the same for everyone. Some people are super sensitive to many skincare products.
One customer stated she loves the product, however, finds it a bit expensive. One customer is so happy with the product she has ordered it 5 times already.
Another customer stated she has been using the LifeCell skincare products for ten years and won’t buy anything else. Some LifeCell users have had some skin reactions to the product and therefore have given negative reviews.
Not So Happy
Others have said they have not noticed any difference in their skin with the use of this product. On the LifeCell Website, customers have rated the Anti-Aging cream 4.5 out of 5 stars.
As with any Skincare products, different people react differently to various products. Perhaps the customers that experienced problems with the product didn’t do a skin patch test prior to using in large amounts. People have different skin types, and skin sensitivities, what works for one person may not work for another.
If you are happy with LifeCell’s All in One Anti-aging cream, you might like to try some of their other products such as:
- LifeCell Cooling Under-Eye Treatment – $78.
- LifeCell pH Balanced Cleanser – $39.
- LifeCell Hair Restoration System – $189.
- LifeCell Neck Firming Serum – $139
- LifeCell Purifying Mask – $78.
- Firming Body Butter – $129.
- LifeCell BB Cream – $47.
- LifeCell BB Cream (Medium) – $47.
- LifeCell SPF 50 Moisturizing Balm – $47.
- LifeCell Lip Plumping Treatment – $49.
- LifeCell HD Magnifying Compact – $42
Tell us what you think of LifeCell.